Saturday, May 16, 2009

Parliamentary Inquiry: Public Trustee

To give hope to victims of workplace bullying, click on the link and get a sense of where one individual, moi, has taken an employer to task.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,,25028667-2682,00.html

Let me share the feelings. Whilst the past 9 years have been bloody disturbing and abhorrent, there have been moments of solitary bliss. One of those days was last February. The news article gives an insight.

I couldn't believe it. After 9 years out there on my own, no one ever backing me up, I sat in front of 6 state politicians spilling my guts. Though, I did sense some derision from the 2 members of the state's ruling party, but that was to be expected.

I still have another quest, and that is for a Royal Commission Inquiry into the Office of the Public Trustee and the Attorney-General's Department. I will never, ever give up!

So, and I am speaking to you, the person reading this story. If YOU are in the throes or at the beginning of your life experience in the disgusting & challenging swill pit of Workplace Bullying, have hope. People make things happen. But one thing for sure, don't expect to have the same friends at the end of your ordeal. I guarantee many surprises along the way.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!

No comments: