Sunday, June 27, 2010

Any ex-members of SuperSA out there?


I am looking for any ex-members of SuperSA who had problems with accessing insurance payouts due to pre-existing conditions.


I have been working my way through the District Court with an Appeal to the Disciplinary and Administrative section. The Hearing is scheduled for late August.

If you know of anyone who was in a similar situation, by way of either the District Court or the SuperSA internal appeal process, I would appreciate hearing from him or her.

There is a question on the form that asks the Member to detail any medical condition in the past that may render the applicant disabled in the future...yeah, I know, a tough question when you are not a medical expert!

Anyway, I fell foul of this little gem, and need to know if anyone else has had a similar experience, particularly if the SuperSA Board (or by District Court appeal) reversed the decline decision on Appeal.

No comments: